How to flash a Sony Crx195e1 to ltr-48125w

Gees. I’ve been losing my mind reading all day and still don’t know whats the best 48125w version to update to, I read on the site that vs02 was the best is this true or is there a better. I just want to turn my 40x sony crx195e1 to a lite-on 48x. I also looked for most of different ltr-48125w firmware verisons and cant find anyone but the vs0d which I beleive is no good for my case? If someone has the files can you please email them to me.
I will appreciate any help. Thanks for you time. Borismaster.

Doesn’t Sony have any updated firmware for this drive? Also remember that optical drives get old and most importantly, the blank CD-R media formulations have changed over the last couple of years, so older drives don’t write as well as brand new ones on brand new media…

Originally posted by Borismaster

still don’t know whats the best 48125w version to update to, I read on the site that vs02 was the best is this true or is there a better. I just want to turn my 40x sony crx195e1 to a lite-on 48x. I also looked for most of different ltr-48125w firmware verisons and cant find anyone but the vs0d which I beleive is no good for my case?
On the contrary, VS0D was the best FW for the LiteOn 48125W.

In short, the subject was hot about 2 years ago,
so you’ll certainly be able to find all the necessary info on that @ LiteOn forum.

And to help you with this, here are some clues for you :

The Big Lite-On FAQ

dhc014’s FW collection

Sony CRX-195E/A1