How to find out the date and time when a CDR is burned?

vbimport

any data in the burned cdr that would indicate the date and time when a disc is burned?
pls advise

Check the Properties of the files on the CD in Windows Explorer. It lists the date and time created.

Originally posted by sexyfion
any data in the burned cdr that would indicate the date and time when a disc is burned?
pls advise
Goto : Nero Info Tool > Disc tab :

I know this topic is 4 years old, but I have searched high and low for an answer to this and nothing has helped. I have tried everything. Window’s Explorer (gave me a bogus date), Nero’s disc info “disc tab”, some german CDinfo.exe, Feurio; I’ve read junk on ATIP’s, ISO’s, and a bunch of other confusing acronyms. I have some CD-R’s I recall burning back in 2002, but I need their actual burn dates. I feel like this shouldn’t be as formidable as it’s proving itself to be. I mean, shouldn’t these CD-R’s have this info readily accessible? Shouldn’t they know when they’re born? I would prefer to solve this in an OSX enviroment (I’ve also tried Mac’s Disk Utility, but it gives me detailed information on everything except burn dates), but I have a Win 98SE box if I have to resort its application. Thanks ahead for any consideration. :doh: