How to extract Audio from NRG file or ISO without buring first

I have many NRG files and other image files that I can mount with Daemon or Nero 6. I want to extract the audio without having to burn them first. EAC and CDEX dont recognize the mounted image as a drive.

Does anyone know of a tool to do this with? Compression or raw wave: either is fine.

Install any iso converter tool first.
open your iso converter programe add your nrg file and converter into iso file
then you can easily open or extract iso file in winrar. which zip creator/extractor tool.

reply me if you are satisfied with me comments or any problem

Thanks
Tamesh

hi Neo,

you can easily extract nrg file without brun just you have to install magic iso (you can get it from http://www.magiciso.com/ here).

install magiciso in your machine, then run the magiciso program open your nrg file into it you will see the files and extract easily.

Tamesh

[QUOTE=neokruncher;680836]I have many NRG files and other image files that I can mount with Daemon or Nero 6. I want to extract the audio without having to burn them first. EAC and CDEX dont recognize the mounted image as a drive.

Does anyone know of a tool to do this with? Compression or raw wave: either is fine.[/QUOTE]

Mount the iso/bwt/nrg/bin with Virtual Clone Drive (clonecd), or Daemon tools.
Run whatever ripping program you want - they all pick up the mounted image as a normal CD in a real drive.

[QUOTE=neokruncher;680836]I have many NRG files and other image files that I can mount with Daemon or Nero 6. I want to extract the audio without having to burn them first. EAC and CDEX dont recognize the mounted image as a drive.

Does anyone know of a tool to do this with? Compression or raw wave: either is fine.[/QUOTE]
I have many CDs backed up as Nero NRGs. When mounted in Nero ImageDrive (I use Nero 7) they behave exactly like the CD and can be opened with CDex.