Safari is the default web browser on iOS. Also, it's the most popular one as it's fast and easy to use. And a lot of people use Safari to browse websites and bookmark sites they like. But most people don't know how to export Safari bookmarks for the purpose of backing them up or using them on other devices. So this post will show you how to export Safari bookmarks so that you can back up your important bookmarks to computer or use them on other devices.
How to Export Safari Bookmarks with Leawo iOS Data Recovery
There are a lot of third-party programs that can help you export Safari bookmarks. Here I would introduce to you two programs. The first one is Leawo iOS Data Recovery, a powerful data recovery program and a useful data backup program. It can help you recovery and back up data stored in your iOS device. Check out the content below to see how to export Safari bookmarks using Leawo iOS Data Recovery.
1. Connect your iOS device to your computer with a data cable. Launch Leawo iOS Data Recovery and click the Recover from iOS Device option.
2. You will see a list of all the iOS devices this program supports. If you've connected your device to your computer correctly in the first step, you could directly click the Start button and the program will start to scan your device.
3. After the program finishes scanning your device, you can check your Safari bookmark by clicking Safari Bookmark on the left column. Select the bookmarks you want to export and then click Recover.
4. On the following popup, click the Open button to set the destination directory for the Safari bookmarks you want to export. And then click Go button to export Safari bookmarks to your computer. Your Safari bookmarks will be exported to your computer and saved in HTML format.
How to Export Safari Bookmarks with Leawo iTransfer
To export bookmarks safari users could also use Leawo iTransfer, it's an excellent data transfer program that can help you transfer data among iOS device, computer and iTunes. With it you can easily export Safari bookmark to computer.
Here's how to export bookmarks from Safari to computer using Leawo iTransfer.
1. Run Leawo iTransfer and connect your device to your computer with a USB cable.
2. Wait for a few seconds for the program to recognize your device and then click the name of your device in the left sidebar. And then click Bookmarks and it will show you all your Safari bookmarks on the right side.
3. Select the bookmarks you want to export and then click Export to select a folder to store your Safari bookmarks and then click Save button.
With these two programs you can easily export Safari bookmarks to your computer. After exporting them to your computer, you will be able to transfer the bookmarks to other devices as you like.