I know that data may not be written to the disc incorrectly, so this is just for testing purposes.
How can I enforce the disc drive to write a disc at an inappropriately low or high speed?
- Writing a DVD-RW×2 at ×8 speed.
- Writing a DVD–R ShitQuality(×4) at ×20.
- BE14NU40: write DVDs @×18 instead of ×16.
- Writing CD-RW UltraSpeed×24 at ×10.
- Writing CD-RW HS (high speed ×10) at ×48 CAV (starting at ×20), crazy overspeed test/speed rape burn.
- Writing DVD+RW ×8 at ×1. (crazy underspeed).
- Wtiting CD-RW×10 at ×6 and ×16 (quality test on slight underspeed/overspeed).
- Writing DVD+RW×4 at ×16 CAV (starting at ×6.66 at the inner edge).
These manic tests would be a lot of non-stop fun!