How to enable multicore support?

Q1) Im curious as to know how to enable multicore support? Ive enabled 2 pass encoding via the regedit but cannot seem to find anything about multicore support?

Q2) How to change the video processing from fast linear to lanczos?

UPDATE: Ive figured out how to enable Lanczos for the video processing. But I still do NOT know how to enable multicore support?

[QUOTE=ECSJR;2291952]UPDATE: Ive figured out how to enable Lanczos for the video processing. But I still do NOT know how to enable multicore support?[/QUOTE]

Either the software programmer knows how to enable it or the software supports multicore. That’s how I see it. Until then if it doesn’t use or support multicore there isn’t much you can do to make it go multicore if the software is only singlecore.

[QUOTE=coolcolors;2292029]Either the software programmer knows how to enable it or the software supports multicore. That’s how I see it. Until then if it doesn’t use or support multicore there isn’t much you can do to make it go multicore if the software is only singlecore.[/QUOTE]
Yea but there are some pretty cool options such as enabling 2-pass encoding and Lanczos video processing for higher quality versus fast linear and linear results. Both otions of which are hidden gems in the program until the next major release. But the “multicore” option is listed in the log file, when converting a file, its listed with an [] empty box next to it. If its enabled it would look like [x] so. Im pretty sure theres a way, guess Ill just have to wait.

Yea but there are some pretty cool options such as enabling 2-pass encoding

CX2D encoding works quite a bit differently than most. The 2 pass thing has been discussed extensively on VSO’s forums. Final verdict, no big deal with the way CX2D encodes. You might also find it interesting to read their explanation of Medium vs. High Quality encoding. With CX2D filling a blank to max capacity is [B]not[/B] recommended.