How to delete contents on dvd+rw

vbimport

Copied material on my pc to a DVD+RW. Now want to use same disc on my DVD recorder, don’t know how to erase this material. Please simplify answers, if any, I’m pretty dense about computers!!
Many thanks.

You should be able to erase/format the disc with your disc burning software and/or by right clicking on the disc drive and selecting format.

Do a quick format of the disk.

The way I would do it would be to use my normal burning program, called ImgBurn. It is free to download and use. www.imgburn.com You can either hit Tools->Drive->Erase Disc–>Quick

Or just click on the red button on the main window in ImgBurn:

I prefer to do full erases with ImgBurn.

Rather often when I do the quick erase playback is stuttering, but I have no issues after a full erase :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=justcallmebob;2535952]You should be able to erase/format the disc with your disc burning software and/or by right clicking on the disc drive and selecting format.[/QUOTE]
Thanks for speedy reply. Success to a degree, couldn’t erase all my discs, realise that there’s a problem with my computer.
Gloriana

[QUOTE=Gloriana;2536128]Thanks for speedy reply. Success to a degree, couldn’t erase all my discs, realise that there’s a problem with my computer.
Gloriana[/QUOTE]

More likely a problem with the quality of these discs and / or the drive used.