How to defeat Safedisc 2.51?

vbimport

How to defeat Safedisc 2.51

I have alcohol and Clone CD

What setting should i use to defeat Safedisc 2.51 with clone cd and Alcohol

I have LTR 52X

Help needed urgently :confused:

I will tell you how to backup using Alcohol 120% as I don’t use CloneCD for ages (and I don’t have it BTW).

You should read the original disc using the SafeDisc 2 datatype and burn using the SafeDisc datatype (or SafeDisc 2 but you’ll have to disable the Bypass EFM Error, as your burner is a 120% burner). That’s it.

use the game profile in clone cd that will work better than an emulated copy from alcohol

Originally posted by slayerking
use the game profile in clone cd that will work better than an emulated copy from alcohol

are you trying to start a flamewar this way or something?

sure alcohol 120% uses pre gap emulation but since you dont have to run any form of emulation for the back-up to play it works just as fine as the back-up you made with ccd.

so what you say is totally useless and only confirms what Hemispasm said in the alcohol 120% forum thread.
people dividing into different camps and try to say as much as possible that their software rocks and all the other stinks without properly backing up their reaction with some reasonable information.

hope that the trend to devide into different camps dont ruin this forum, that would be a shame to all off us.

uhmm the question asked was What setting should i use to defeat Safedisc 2.51 with clone cd and Alcohol? notice vio_man answered for alcohol and I answered for clone cd so what’s the problem? He asked for settings from both programs he got answers.

Ok. Enough of this nonsense. Game CD profile works fine for CloneCD. For alcohol and a plethora (like that word) of other proggies, see here.

Gamejack works too, btw, but since I only tested it for the first time today, I have had time to update the sticky.