How to deal with a lying, manipulative, woman?

vbimport

How do I deal with a woman for whom lying, manipulation is second nature. She is very cunning and uses her status as a woman to gain sympathy, use others, and further her interests. She is also completely ruthless.

ummm i think you’re in the wrong place.

this is the bargain basement forum. we could try to find you a discount on one, but not tell you how to deal with one.

although, as a woman, i will say that using any asset available to you as a woman is totally fair play :wink:

WTF? I thought I needed my eyes checked when I first read this. I was trying to figure out how this fit in with great deals. The living room would be a better place for this.

fallen out with the wife again :rolleyes:
:bigsmile:

Unfortunately, it is the nature of the beast. If you are looking for a deal on her, no thank you. I am still making payments on my own problems. What do you do with media that won’t work with your equipment? Why, wrap a pretty bow on it and put it on the sidewalk. There will be someone along shortly to take it away, saying, good enough for me. It is amusing to read their letters to “dear Abby” in the weeks that follow.

Perhaps he reckons that she’s a “bargain”. :wink:

Anyway, I moved the thread to the Living Room where it belongs.

LOL :bigsmile:

Sorry, but any opinion of mine is gonna be biased, being female. :wink:

And that stopped a woman before? :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:
:disagree: :disagree: :disagree:

Now I’m getting all the women against me …

LMAO…that’s true :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Chocolates, flowers, shoes, perfume, jewellry, sex (yes!!!) :bow: :bigsmile: :iagree: but never false flattery!
(Or is that flat battery…Oh, I don’t know!) :bigsmile: :doh: :rolleyes: :bigsmile:

I like mine better post 5 :bigsmile:
or put her food bowl and water dish on the back porch :bigsmile:
A wet newspaper is an option

OUCH!!! LOL :bigsmile:

lol :flower:

A bit of deep heat in the canisten would be a good bit of revenge, fireyjack is better.

i don’t even know what this means…is this some kind of crazy euro-slang? if so, will one of you fine UKers please translate for me?

:slight_smile:

Yea i missed that to. Might have to do a Google.
I looked it up, you dont want to know :eek:

Canesten is thrush cream, and Deep Heat is a kind of heating cream that you put on painful muscles etc…ow, I’m in pain just thinking about what JayC said :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

No idea what “fireyjack” is though - now I need someone to translate for me :bigsmile:

@bk

I’ll forgive you, since that was so funny :bigsmile:

Deepheat is a muscle rub that heats up the area, firey jack is a lot hotter. Canistan is a cream used on the private areas when there is a fungal infection. Just cut up a chilli and touch your privates then times that pain by 10 for DH and 100 for FJ.

so basically he just said to put icy hot in the yeast infection cream applicator?! :eek: