How to create a program that set the copy protection to cd?

what technology i need to learn that i can program an application so that I set a copy protections to the cd, so no one can copy it.
And How to attack with this tech? (break the copy protection down?)
I use C++, Windows OS.

thanks

I doubt you can take classes on it. If you google you’ll find a whole heap of different protections out there you can buy. Newer protections while programmed and created by man are usually put in place by machines eg the ‘Glass Master’. No matter what you do though someone will crack it. So unless you work for the CIA handling vital info, why would you want to bother to copy protect your data? It would be smarter to put your disc’s in a safe than copy protect them.

Wrong forum. Moved.

And How to attack with this tech? (break the copy protection down?)
Just on that point, breaking down copy protection would be illegal, as the program and protection work as 1. This would be in violation of the intellectual property rights of the owner, and you’d best not discuss that on this forum.

I understood that this-

what technology i need to learn that i can program an application so that I set a copy protections to the cd, so no one can copy it.

was the primary focus of the original post.

That sort of discussion is permitted but it does not belong in the Copy Protection Discussion Forum which is about defeating copy protections not about creating them.

unfortunately, most easily implemented copy protection methods are also easily bypassed. the goal of copy protection in this day is to be annoying enough that the common user will buy a copy rather than mess with the protection.

that said - what type of copy protected cd are you attempting to create? some cd formats can be a little easier to muck with than others. typically, programming via c++ or some other language is not an effective protection mechanism. almost all modern protections rely on some physical feature of the disc.