How to create a certain type CD or DVD

vbimport

I have several CD’s that play in my RCA Stereo. They also play a slide show or movie when placed in my DVD Player. I want to make one of these. I have my own songs I wrote and my family plays the music to. I also have my own Video and Photos. I need to know, “How I can make a CD that will play in my RCA CD Player, yet also play a movie in my DVD Player. All on the same disk?” The same music in both sections. Just one has a movie or slide show. Thank You.
PS, I’m not to good at explaning thing, Sorry. :slight_smile:

Hi,

these discs might be of the CD-Extra type (Audio+Data).
Creating this format is supported by Nero for example.

Please also read the manual of your player what video and picture formats are supported

Michael

Thank You so much Mciahel for your reply, I have Nero 6 installed, but I changed my CD/DVD Burner. Now Nero says it only supports Sony. I tried to update to Nero 7, but it caused my PC to go crazy. So I uninstalled the update. I guess, I’ll just have to put back the sony burner. Thank you for your info and your time. Have a Great day now, ye ear…

Hi,[quote=odds10to1;2106349]Thank You so much Mciahel for your reply, I have Nero 6 installed, but I changed my CD/DVD Burner. Now Nero says it only supports Sony. [/quote]So you have a Sony-bundled OEM version. In that case you should still be able “burn” to Image Recorder, and burn the Image you created this way with ImgBurn, which is free.

Michael