How to copy

vbimport

Okay i would like to know if anyone know how to copy a game that is on a DVD Rom to another DVD Rom, Cause i want to take a safety copy of it…
This question have probertly been asked hundreds of times…

Probably thousands of times… :bigsmile:

Anyway, you must be more specific, or the “game-copy gurus” here at CDFreaks (I am not one of them, I am a complete noob regarding data-copy protection) won’t be able to help you. Name of the game, version, etc.
This is because there are several different types of copy protection. :slight_smile:

Programs targeted to that aim are for sure CloneCD, Blindwrite and Alcohol 120%

Probably you can do a lot yourself using the search function of CDFreaks… try to search the words that are in the name of the game you are trying to copy…

Welcome to the forums, BTW! :smiley:

Regards, :slight_smile:

ET

Uhm, im using Nero, and its Lord of the rings: Battle for middle earth im triyng to copy, Uhm is any of that software you just written free?

Nope, sorry…

Looking here, it should be protected with Safedisk v. 3.20 or later…

Regards, :slight_smile:

ET

For a SafeDisc DVD the only way creating a ‘working’ copy is using CloneCD’s DVD profile and enable Hide CDR Media in the system tray.

I might ask again and further into how to do it, But right now im getting CloneCD and i should be able to copy DVD roms whit it since its a 5.2 version, So bye for now and see you around…

For protected Software DVDs it’ll just ‘work’ for SafeDisc no other protection as fas as I know. By the way you should keep CloneCD up to date to avoid blacklisting. Just ask if you need help you’re welcome.

Please mail me to : ashokkantsharma@rediffmail.com

Hi this is ash

I need urgent help regarding CD locking.

My problem:
I have a presentation CD in flash which is to be locked, I mean that using software like nero or cdrwin image must not be created/copied/made. I have read lot of tutorials and methods, on net. The conclusion is that no CD can be locked and there always a way out.
But still for simple users I want to lock it.

1. My CD has an exe file which run automatically when the CD is inserted in the CDROM.
  2. My requirement is that the exe file must run as such when CD is inserted in the drive or even can be copied to Hard disk, but when a user tries to create image of the CD he must not be able to do that.
  3. I have tried Freelock and TZCop,y the image which these Softwares have engineered is not writable in a new blank cd and read/write cd. I have tried with nero (version 6.6.0 8), cdrwin (version 3.9k),Burnatonce,CLONECD etc. when I tried with cdrwin it showed that the cue file is in error.
  4. My CDWRITE is Samsung CD-R/RW SW-224B

Solution needed:
I don’t know where I am wrong. I am new to CD Locking
Can U please provide me help, step by step to proceed?
Or can u please provide me screen shoots
Or can U tell how I can manually modify iso image which is writable through nero or cdrwin software.

Once again let me tell that after the image is engineered and written in CD the exe file must run automatically as earlier.

I will be grateful for your help

Thanking U

Hi this is ash

I need urgent help regarding CD locking.

My problem:
I have a presentation CD in flash which i want to lock/copy protect, I mean that using software like nero or cdrwin image must not be created/copied/made. I have read lot of tutorials and methods, on net. The conclusion is that no CD can be locked and there always a way out.
But still for simple users I want to lock it.

1. My CD has an exe file which run automatically when the CD is inserted in the CDROM.
  2. My requirement is that the exe file must run as such when CD is inserted in the drive or even can be copied to Hard disk, but when a user tries to create image of the CD he must not be able to do that.
  3. I have tried Freelock and TZCop,y the image which these Softwares have engineered is not writable in a new blank cd and read/write cd. I have tried with nero (version 6.6.0 8), cdrwin (version 3.9k),Burnatonce,CLONECD etc. when I tried with cdrwin it showed that the cue file is in error.
  4. My CDWRITE is Samsung CD-R/RW SW-224B

Solution needed:
I don’t know where I am wrong. I am new to CD Locking
Can U please provide me help, step by step to proceed?
Or can u please provide me screen shoots
Or can U tell how I can manually modify iso image which is writable through nero or cdrwin software.

Once again let me tell that after the image is engineered and written in CD the exe file must run automatically as earlier.

I will be grateful for your help

Thanking U