How to copy Windows98?

vbimport

I've been using easy cd creator to copy windows98. I created an image on the HD first and copied it. but when I install windows using the cd that i just burnt, a error message appears ( you interupted the computer while copying the CAB. file) during installation when copying files. I didn't do anything to interupt it. So I'm wondering if i need some crack or a certain way of recording it????
please help me out. Thanks

I have always used Nero to copy win98 and never had any trouble at all. Made an image first then burned back to the hdd. I have made about 7 or 8 copies for friends and they too have not had any trouble.

Hope this helps
Bill

I’ve used CDRWin, and that also works fine for me. Made several good copies with it.
Grtz Ruud

Yeah CDRWin is Great for copying Windows, it is also good for other microsoft products.

Navigare necesse est, Vivere non est necesse

Windows98 can be copied whit any software, there is no protection or something, just copy and it should work…

*** You were kicked from #RedLand by MaStEr (MaStEr)…

hey thanks for all the replies fellas.
I ended up using Nero and the cd works great.

I used cd-coppier from adaptec and never had problems.

I use cdrwin to copy psx games and so far I have had no problem’s, when copying windows 98 iam1rednek, what do you mean by made a image first then burned back to hdd, don’t you just burn it to your hd first then copy it to cd-r?