How to copy THE DARK KNIGHT

vbimport

Hi guys,
Can anyone tell me how to clone the dark knight(Full dvd),i am using dvd fab(ver 5.1.0.5) and while scanning in the middle the program automatically shuts itself.Help needed urgently.

[quote=ashwin795;2165960]Hi guys,
Can anyone tell me how to clone the dark knight(Full dvd),i am using dvd fab(ver 5.1.0.5) and while scanning in the middle the program automatically shuts itself.Help needed urgently.[/quote]
Update to 5.1.2.0.
http://www.dvdfab.com/download.htm?vid=avangate&aid=689

Isn’t this link the same version we all tried to backup Dark Knight without any success?

[QUOTE=Miami;2166199]Isn’t this link the same version we all tried to backup Dark Knight without any success?[/QUOTE]

5120 will close before it finishes the initial disk scan.

i believe fengtao has all the files and should be working on it

dow.

Hi guys,
I even tried any dvd(ver 6.4.8.7 beta) and itshowed the following

Summary for drive G: (AnyDVD 6.4.8.7)
JLMS XJ-HD166S DS1E
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1

Media is a DVD.
Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 2 (opposite)
Size of first Layer: 1985200 sectors (3877 MBytes)
Total size: 3967984 sectors (7749 MBytes)

Video DVD (or CD) label: THE_DARK_NIGHT
Media is CSS protected!
Video Standard: NTSC
Media is locked to region(s): 1 4!

Found & removed RCE protection!
Structural copy protection not found.
Autorun not found on Video DVD.
Bad sector protection not found.
Emulating RPC-2 drive with region 1!

Later when i tried to rip the video dvd to hard disk it stopped at 2% and showed the following error FileIO 3 VTS_01_1.VOB 3899392 655360. Please help.

Dear all,

Please try DVDFab 5.1.2.2 to see the result:

http://club.cdfreaks.com/f116/dvdfab-platinum-gold-hd-decrypter-option-mobile-5-1-2-2-out-257733/

Thanks!

Best Regards,
Fengtao

[QUOTE=fengtao;2166508]Dear all,

Please try DVDFab 5.1.2.2 to see the result:

http://club.cdfreaks.com/f116/dvdfab-platinum-gold-hd-decrypter-option-mobile-5-1-2-2-out-257733/

Thanks!

Best Regards,
Fengtao[/QUOTE]

5122 works without problems

dow.

Hi dow,

Thanks for your report, I’m glad to hear DVDFab works for you.

Best Regards,
Fengtao

Hi Fengtao,
Thanks for helping me,DVDFAB(ver 5.1.2.2) copies dark knight.Cheers!!

Hey guys,

Im using the DVDFab trial (5.1.2.2) as i am pretty new to this program. I heard that it can copy the dark knight so i decided to try it out. however it is not working for me.

Here we go
It won’t even let me load the disc into the program. It acts as if it is reading it and then gives me a form to fill out if i think there is anything wrong with the “ifo”. i can fill the form out as much as i want and click “ok” and it will always bring me back to the main screen without the disc loaded into the program. Anydvd (my original program) wont even read the vob files and cant copy dark knight at all.

I hear a lot about people successfully copying it and i am a bit frustrated that i cant get things working the same way.

Thanks guys.

I would try getting the latest update of DvdFab right from this sub-forum.

http://club.cdfreaks.com/f116/dvdfab-5-2-1-0-beta-out-258805/

Hey Guys: I made a copy of Dark knight after resolving a few "Issues"
Yesterday, I tried to copy my copy and no go! Freezes at around 23% saying redundancy(Cyclicle0 error. I assume that it embedded some kind of code when it copied the first time that won’t let me copy the copy.
Anyone else experience this or have any ideas?
Thanks!

Just use your original disc you bought if you want another. Its as easy as that.

[QUOTE=highwaytozion;2176993]Hey Guys: I made a copy of Dark knight after resolving a few "Issues"
Yesterday, I tried to copy my copy and no go! Freezes at around 23% saying redundancy(Cyclicle0 error. I assume that it embedded some kind of code when it copied the first time that won’t let me copy the copy.
Anyone else experience this or have any ideas?
Thanks![/QUOTE]

I just backed up my copy of DARK KNIGHT. [B][U]MOVIE ONLY MODE[/U][/B]

Here’s what I did:

I didn’t use DVDFAB at all. I placed my copy of DARK KNIGHT in my drive and created an image with IMGBurn. Create a folder somewhere on your drive where you can retrieve your ISO files for the burn later. I recommend you set your read settings at MAX / 8x. Once you’ve written the ISO files to a folder, you then simply write the ISO’s to your disc in your burn drive. The whole process takes only about 20-25 min’s.

rack85: why go through all that when FAB will copy it ok ?

[QUOTE=alan1476;2177011]Just use your original disc you bought if you want another. Its as easy as that.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Jimbo;2177664]rack85: why go through all that when FAB will copy it ok ?[/QUOTE]

Agree…

I had no problems creating a bkup from the original or creating a bkup of the bkup.
My disc is the 1 disc version, R1, WS. Done with Platinum 5.2.1.0, PP enabled, clone mode.
Here’s the info from both the original and the bkup.

THE DARK KNIGHT original.zip (664 Bytes)

THE DARK NIGHT bkup .zip (623 Bytes)

DVDFab Platinum 5.0.5.0 (Mobile Edition) crashes.
DVD Decrypter seems to work at first and reports that VTS (I think but it cold have been IFO but probably not VOB) files # 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9 are malformed.
DVD Decrypter crashes before it finishes.

I can start the clone process but when I put the blank disc in I get this message…list index out of bounds (0). What does that mean? What do I need to do?

[quote=Parato Optimal;2179338]DVDFab Platinum 5.0.5.0 (Mobile Edition) crashes.
DVD Decrypter seems to work at first and reports that VTS (I think but it cold have been IFO but probably not VOB) files # 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9 are malformed.
DVD Decrypter crashes before it finishes.[/quote] First off you are way behind on the version of FAB as the newest update is 5.2.2.0 so you might want to d/l that version and try again, I did this movie with version 5.2.1.2 and had no problem. Second DVD Decrypter hasn’t been updated in a longtime now and it won’t work on newer movies so I would d/l the new FAB HD Decrypter BTW on the d/l site it says that it will do HD & BR movies and it did at one time but not anymore< but I think it might be in the works down the road

The whole cloning process works for me but I was wondering how I can make the ISO file smaller? It’s about 7 gigs or so and I want to fit it into a 4.7 gig disk.