How To Copy A Movie Dvd

vbimport

[b]Hello All

I Have Some Very Important Dvd Fitness Programs. Since I Use Them Quite A Lot, I Would Prefer To Make Copies Of Them And Use The Copies. The Dvd’s Are Protected. Can Any One Suggest A Good & Free Copy Program That I Can Use ???

Since I’m New At This, Please Provide Detailed Information.

Thank You Very Much.

Rshalev. [/b]

www.ripit4me.com

you could also use nero image drive to make an image of the DVD movie, and burn the image on to DVD media (preferably with Lite-On machines).

Dr. Paul it’s RipIt4Me.org not com

In my sig you will find various links on how to use RipIt4Me. If you have adobe reader installed then download the one in pdf and then you can read it at your own leisure. All programs used inconjuction with RiptIt4Me are free.

:cool: :cool:

I did the same thing you are trying to do about few months ago but used Nero Recode Module and all came out very good quality.

Thank you all very much.
I’ll try your suggestions.
As of now I’ll probably try to proceed with Platinumsword’s links and suggestion to use the ripit4me.org program
Thanks
rshalev

Hello Again Platinumsword…

I installed the ripit4me program and the latest version of the decrypter (version 3.5.4.0). Tried to rip a DVD. I tied several times both in the “Wizard” mode and in the “1 Click” mode. If failed every time !. I received this message:
“The rip seems to have been aborted, RipIt4Me cannot continue”. When i checked the ripit4me - notepad, it reads:

I 14:56:56: Waiting for Decrypter to be ready
I 14:56:56: WARNING! Unable to patch decrypter!
I 14:57:26: Done ripping …
I 14:57:26: Decrypter ripping time: 00:00:30
I 14:57:26: _________________________
I 14:57:26: The rip seems to have been aborted, RipIt4Me cannot continue
I 14:57:38: Done at 14:57:38
I 14:57:38: Elapsed time: 00:01:09

Don’t know how to continue or how to fix this ?

Also, assuming all worked fine, what do i have to do in order to create a new DVD, just burn the ripped file into a blank DVD and it’ll work like the original ??

Thanks

What has worked for others is to uninstall Decrypter and then reinstall.

As Dialysis1 suggested try reinstalling DvD Decrypter.

Save you output to the computer, be it in Iso form or VoB,IFo and Bup files.
Once you are there figure out the size. If the file is less than or great then 4.3g.

You can test the image by using Video Lan player. You can down load it from my link.

What kind of burner do you have?

You forgot that Nero cannot deal with protected DVDs.

Hello Guys,

SUCCESS !!!. As suggested by Dyalisis1 - I reinstalled the DVD Decrypter - and now the Ripit4 me works great.

I Ripped the DVD I wanted to copy to my hard drive and then I used Nero to burn (using the Samsung CD/DVD burner in my PC) the files to a DVD, it all worked great. The new DVD works like the original.

Thank you all very very much. :iagree: :flower:

Your welcome. :slight_smile:

I wrote a easy to follow guide on how to copy DVD movies and burn them to disc. It should be helpful for anyone whose a beginner at doing so. You can read it here:

[Removed by moderator.]

Hope this helps.

[QUOTE=yytw7;2606952]I wrote a easy to follow guide on how to copy DVD movies and burn them to disc. It should be helpful for anyone whose a beginner at doing so. You can read it here:

[Removed by moderator]

Hope this helps.[/QUOTE]
Nice guide, however there seems to be a problem with your pictures.

@yytw7

We would prefer you not link to your own outside site. Too much like spamming our forums. I have therefore deleted your link.

If anyone looking in wants to see some information on how to use DVDFab, look through StormJumper’s guides here on our forum: http://club.myce.com/f116/guides-tutorials-faq-317564/