How to copy 8cm dvd-rw to a normal dvd-r

Hi,

I’ve got a handycam DVD recorder and I’ve got 3 x 8cm dvd-rw disks with video on them. Can anybody tell me a way of putting those 3 disks onto one normal dvd-r? I’ve got a DVD burner/writer but what software do I need to use? Is it even possible??

Just copy it that’s all, same as a 8cm cds they copy over fine.

You can make a 1:1 copy using copy DVD option or rip them to HDD and burn back to a normal DVD-R very easy :slight_smile:

using blindwrite it will be the easiest to copy it.

[quote=L1br4h;697055]Just copy it that’s all, same as a 8cm cds they copy over fine.

You can make a 1:1 copy using copy DVD option or rip them to HDD and burn back to a normal DVD-R very easy :)[/quote]I have tried everything and it is not that easy.It will record the frames then you have to click on the frams 1by1 to play them .wewant a way to record the mini dvd to a full dvd and play like a movie nonstop. hp media center tv pc amdathlon 64x2 vista home premium 3gb ddr2 memory and a 500gb hd nvidia geforce 6150se nforce 430. I wish I would have bought a dvd camera with the built in hard drive ,because my camera don’t have a usb to send info directly to hard drive.and I can’t figure out how to store the home movies I have into my pc?:stuck_out_tongue:

Follow “L1br4h” advice.