How to Copy 21 Day Fix Workout DVD to iPhone 6

vbimport

As we know, the workout DVDs distributed by Beach Body (like P90X, T25 and 21 Day Fix) all are well protected with the encryption technology, and we can’t copy protected DVDs directly. We need a third-party software tool to make it work.

Due to the unique digital protection technology by Beach Body, there’s few DVD ripping tools in the market can rip 21 Day Fix workout DVD and remove CSS encryption successfully. Here, I’d like to recommend you the way I managed to copy 21 Day Fix work DVD to iPhone 6. In fact, it’s as easy as 1-2-3 steps with WonderFox DVD Video Converter.

Before we start the process, make sure you’ve installed WonderFox DVD Video Converter.

1. Launch WonderFox DVD Video Converter, and then select iPhone 6 as the output format.
2. Insert the DVD disc to your DVD-Rom, and then click “Load DVD” to select the drive letter.
3. After the analysis, WonderFox DVD Video Converter will select the right video title for you. Just click “Run” button to start the process.

Waiting for a few minutes, you will get the output video file in the output folder. You can also take good advantage of WonderFox DVD Video Converter to trim the video as your wish, download the workout videos from YouTube. The tip is also available to copy P90X DVD and rip focus T25. Why don’t you have a try?

After the whole 21 Day Fix workouts, you will no longer have that feeling of not wanting to show off, trying to hide yourself, and being scared of the beach! Get the extreme body transformation in 21 days!

I’ve heard of quite a few people having problems with this disc Zoe so that’s a good one to deal with.

[B]Wombler[/B]

Well I made a library request for P90-X. vol. 12 to see if this pans out that it’s protection can’t be broken. I have software that isn’t from this Software and will test to prove or disprove it can be broken. I’ll do a DVD to DVD copy and to mobile conversion to iPhone 6 format to see if there is truth to this.

[QUOTE=Wombler;2759931]I’ve heard of quite a few people having problems with this disc Zoe so that’s a good one to deal with.

[B]Wombler[/B][/QUOTE]

Yes, Wombler. We’re continuously dealing with new DVD encryption.

Any issues or suggestions are welcomed. :wink:

[QUOTE=coolcolors;2759948]Well I made a library request for P90-X. vol. 12 to see if this pans out that it’s protection can’t be broken. I have software that isn’t from this Software and will test to prove or disprove it can be broken. I’ll do a DVD to DVD copy and to mobile conversion to iPhone 6 format to see if there is truth to this.[/QUOTE]

OK, hope to hear a good news from you. Feel free contact us at support@videoconverterfactory.com if there is any problem. :wink:

[QUOTE=WonderFox Zoe;2760053]OK, hope to hear a good news from you. Feel free contact us at support@videoconverterfactory.com if there is any problem. ;)[/QUOTE]

I’ll do that…have to wait until the library copy arrives then I give it a run.

Here’s part of the log about it: Before

Current profile: DVD-ROM
Media is a DVD.
Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 1
Total size: 2294912 sectors (4482 MBytes)

Video DVD (or CD) label: UNDEFINED
Media is CSS protected!
Media is region free.
Video Standard: NTSC

P90X Disc 12:
First attempt: media is bad 80% into process
I’ll have to wait for 4 other copies to try again.

Well not good news the 4 other dvds I tried also came up with the same problem at 80% so I am going to try different season of the P90X series to see what is going on and then report back again.

[QUOTE=coolcolors;2760976]Well not good news the 4 other dvds I tried also came up with the same problem at 80% so I am going to try different season of the P90X series to see what is going on and then report back again.[/QUOTE]

Hi coolcolors,

Thanks for your feedback. We try again and work well on our side. Looking forward to your follow-up report. :slight_smile:

Ok, I got disc 1, 4, 9 and tried to make a copy and at 78% on all the disc it failed. Then I tried to make a iPhone conversion with disc 1 and that went about 6% then error. So I can only now say they are poorly made disc format and my BD Burner doesn’t like this media format they used. So it probably plays fine but making copies of this series P90X is a fail. My library doesn’t have the other listed in your post so I will not be able to test those other ones. I guess those exercise videos are not up to snuff for standard DVD/BD blockbuster movies. I had no problems copying those as well as PBS documentary DVD. So I guess my test will be done for now - unless someone finds out why P90X dvd are so poor at making backups with.

[QUOTE=coolcolors;2761248]Ok, I got disc 1, 4, 9 and tried to make a copy and at 78% on all the disc it failed. Then I tried to make a iPhone conversion with disc 1 and that went about 6% then error. So I can only now say they are poorly made disc format and my BD Burner doesn’t like this media format they used. So it probably plays fine but making copies of this series P90X is a fail. My library doesn’t have the other listed in your post so I will not be able to test those other ones. I guess those exercise videos are not up to snuff for standard DVD/BD blockbuster movies. I had no problems copying those as well as PBS documentary DVD. So I guess my test will be done for now - unless someone finds out why P90X dvd are so poor at making backups with.[/QUOTE]

Hi coolcolors,

Thanks for your feedback. It’s regrettable to hear that.:frowning:
Would you like to send any resource to our technical team for test? We’ll keep it confidential only for test in order to solve this problem. Please reach us at support@videoconverterfactory.com if you don’t mind.

Thank you,

Zoe

Don’t quite get what your meant here:

Would you like to send any resource to our technical team for test?

Nice tutorial! Thanks for sharing!