How to convert

I would like to know that…Does anyone know of any program that’s helps you convert avi movie file from cd1 and cd2 into one dvd? (IE) i have some movie file that are 699mb cd1 and cd2 is 693mb. What i would like to do is combine it to make it into one whole movie… Instead of two movie disk… here another (IE) when i burn the two movie file i file like watching it on a laser disc. Remember that Big O Disc and you have side A and side B. when your done with one side you have to flip it over. Well it’s like the same thing but you have to finished with cd1 then stop and then play cd2. i Guess what i’m trying to say is that i would like to make it as one continues movie…

Hope you all understand what I’m asking for. sometime people don’t really understand me… hehe

Thanks a lot for all your guyz and girlz help…

Welcome to the forum :slight_smile:

To join the two segments you can use VirtualDub (menu file --> Append), and then DVDFlix to convert the avi into DVD :slight_smile:

Both software are free :bow:

An even easier solution is to get a standalone player able to read AVI files (these are very easy to find and some are also very cheap) and watch the movie directly with no conversion at all :bigsmile:

[QUOTE=geno888;2300136]Welcome to the forum :slight_smile:

To join the two segments you can use VirtualDub (menu file --> Append), [B]and then DVDFlix to convert the avi into DVD :)[/B]

Both software are free :bow:

An even easier solution is to get a standalone player able to read AVI files (these are very easy to find and some are also very cheap) and watch the movie directly with no conversion at all :bigsmile:[/QUOTE]
No need for Vdub, DVD Flick alone will merge both AVIs, convert and burn to disc.

[QUOTE=MysticEyes;2300187]No need for Vdub, DVD Flick alone will merge both AVIs, convert and burn to disc.[/QUOTE]

oops, sorry, I never used it, so I didn’t know :flower:

[QUOTE=shorty69me;2300133]I would like to know that…Does anyone know of any program that’s helps you convert avi movie file from cd1 and cd2 into one dvd? (IE) i have some movie file that are 699mb cd1 and cd2 is 693mb. What i would like to do is combine it to make it into one whole movie… Instead of two movie disk… here another (IE) [B]when i burn the two movie file i file like watching it on a laser disc.[/B] Remember that Big O Disc and you have side A and side B. when your done with one side you have to flip it over. Well it’s like the same thing but you have to finished with cd1 then stop and then play cd2. i Guess what i’m trying to say is that i would like to make it as one continues movie…

Hope you all understand what I’m asking for. sometime people don’t really understand me… hehe

Thanks a lot for all your guyz and girlz help…[/QUOTE]

LOL, thats stupid. :bigsmile: