How To Convert Your HD DVDs to Blu-Ray

vbimport

I found this to be quite an interesting read and maybe for all that bought
HD DVD’s early on then maybe not all is lost in Blu-Ray winning the format
war after all. :wink: :bigsmile: :iagree:
http://howto.wired.com/wiki/Convert_Your_HD_DVDs_to_Blu-Ray

I converted Fast and Furious HD DVD to blu-ray a few weeks ago with the guide from doom9.

But Transformers is not doable because problems with converting DD+ to DD, at least for me.

People who pushes these freeware authors are mostly PS3 owners (or blu-ray guys) who wanted to watch HD DVD exclusive titles on their players. But in following months we will see all in Blu-ray so given all the lengthy procedures and steps and decoding time, it is not worth anymore to convert HD DVD to Blu-ray. But I had a fun time and proud feeling after successfully converted the movie and watch it on PS3. :slight_smile:

i converted transformers to Blu-ray without any issues.

eac3to had no problems with DD+ using the libavcodec

[QUOTE=getit29;2004616]I found this to be quite an interesting read and maybe for all that bought
HD DVD’s early on then maybe not all is lost in Blu-Ray winning the format
war after all. :wink: :bigsmile: :iagree:
http://howto.wired.com/wiki/Convert_Your_HD_DVDs_to_Blu-Ray[/QUOTE]

BTW this guide is a copy from Doom9.org

[QUOTE=nekrosoft13;2005307]i converted transformers to Blu-ray without any issues.

eac3to had no problems with DD+ using the libavcodec[/QUOTE]

When you demux it with evomux how many audio files did it create? I have like 5 or 6 files aside from the avc1. :frowning: I’m so confused. Isn’t there simpler way of doing this? Thanks.

[QUOTE=humblehyper;2406909]When you demux it with evomux how many audio files did it create? I have like 5 or 6 files aside from the avc1. :frowning: I’m so confused. Isn’t there simpler way of doing this? Thanks.[/QUOTE]

sorry, but you are asking me what I did over a year ago. i don’t remember how many audio steams there was.

run your disc through Clown_BD, will make things a lot easier.

Thank you sorry for resurrecting this topic :(. I’ll try clown BD.