How to convert .mpg file to DVD

I’ve converted many .avi files to DVD with DVD Flick. But I’ve just come across a file extension: .mpg What’s the best way to convert that to DVD so I can burn a disc for my stand-alone DVD player?

You could try DVD Flick or FAVC.
Also Cucusoft DVD Author:
http://www.cucusoft.com/free-dvd-author.asp

Do you know for a fact that DVD Flick works to convert .mpg to DVD? When I clicked on “add file” in DVD Flick nothing shows up in the source folder which, I believe, indicates that the particular file I’m trying to add to DVD Flick (in this case .mpg) is incompatible with the program.

When you click on [B]add title[/B] and then click on the drop down box, you will see mpeg. If you still don’t see it click on [B]all files[/B].
The Cucusoft software will do it faster.

[QUOTE=jonnyD;2082306]I’ve converted many .avi files to DVD with DVD Flick. But I’ve just come across a file extension: .mpg What’s the best way to convert that to DVD so I can burn a disc for my stand-alone DVD player?[/QUOTE]

Have you tried ConvertXtoDVD3 yet? They have a trial maybe you should give that a try as well to see what it can do for you.

GUI for DVD Author is pretty good too. You may have to demux the file first. I use ReJig for that step.

was cucusoft have a freezing problem? i think i tried it, and when im converting and in 100% it just freezes ?