How to convert itilan audio to english?

i have a dvd in itilan and i need to convert the audio to english?

There is no way to convert the Italian audio stream into English.

If you found the [B]exact same version[/B] of the dvd in English, you could add the English audio stream to the Italian version, but that is kind of self defeating isn’t it? Since you would already have the English dvd.

That would be impossible unless you yourself subtitle it. It should come already with en_subtitles or en_audio feature. If it doesn’t have either then won’t be able to. Check with whomever you bought the dvd to see if they have a version with EN as subtitles or audio.

Kerry beat me to the punch…

i have a dvd in italian laungue
i would like to know how to switch or convert the audio from italian to english?
is there and type of software program that would inable me to do that???

There is no reason to open another thread with the same question. Both threads are merged now

[QUOTE=barkly54;2486964]i have a dvd in italian laungue
i would like to know how to switch or convert the audio from italian to english?
is there and type of software program that would inable me to do that???[/QUOTE]

Yes, of course there is a tool that converts any other language into any other spoken or written language!

It’s called a universal translator and this handy device is used in the Star Trek universe.

If you’re not a trekkie but more a Douglas Adams fan, i suggest obtaining a Babelfish at your local pet shop.

If you just want to live in the actual real world and are willing to pay a lot of money, hire a interpreter to do the translation for you.

If you just need [B]subtitles[/B] in your local language for this movie, then go do some googling.

Geno: I thought the only difference between Italian and English was the -a after every first word in a sentence? It’s-a me, Mario. I-a like pizza. That-a sort of stuff. Perhaps-a there is a -a removal tool.

LOL Actually it is a bit more complicated, because there are some similarities with a rare Klingon dialect, so difficult to translate that google crashes all the time :stuck_out_tongue: