How to convert CCD files into Iso files?

vbimport

As I’ve stated, I’m new here, but I’ve recently had a few problems. I’ve read a few topics in a few forums about this; however the ones I’ve seen tell me how to burn iso files to a disk. I don’t want to do that. Instead, I would like to know how to keep the files in your hard drive and just play them in your computer. I’ve recently downloaded a game form a website(no torrent) that I haven’t seen in years(I hope this isn’t illegal because if it is, I really didn’t know…please tell me if it is and I’ll delete it). The game was in parts, all containing CCD, IMG, and Sub files. I’ve read that some people use UltraIso. I have the trial version of it, but I don’t know how to use it properly. Could someone show me how to use it in steps? I greatly appreciate it.

[QUOTE=Zell13;2163866]As I’ve stated, I’m new here, but I’ve recently had a few problems. I’ve read a few topics in a few forums about this; however the ones I’ve seen tell me how to burn iso files to a disk. I don’t want to do that. Instead, I would like to know how to keep the files in your hard drive and just play them in your computer. I’ve recently downloaded a game form a website(no torrent) that I haven’t seen in years(I hope this isn’t illegal because if it is, I really didn’t know…please tell me if it is and I’ll delete it). The game was in parts, all containing CCD, IMG, and Sub files. I’ve read that some people use UltraIso. I have the trial version of it, but I don’t know how to use it properly. Could someone show me how to use it in steps? I greatly appreciate it.[/QUOTE]

I believe imgburn or Nero will burn those images.

[QUOTE=Macrovision3500;2163905]I believe imgburn or Nero will burn those images.[/QUOTE]

Say I get Nero(I’ve heard good things about it) how would I use it?

Downloading a game is not necessarily illegal, depends on the game you downloaded.

As long as we do not know what game you downloaded and under what license, we will asume it is a legal download and you are clear to discuss this in our forums. However, if it is clear that it is an illegal download, we will have to take action.

So far I see no problem.

[QUOTE=Da_Taxman;2164040]Downloading a game is not necessarily illegal, depends on the game you downloaded.

As long as we do not know what game you downloaded and under what license, we will asume it is a legal download and you are clear to discuss this in our forums. However, if it is clear that it is an illegal download, we will have to take action.

So far I see no problem.[/QUOTE]

Thanks. Got kinda nervous. :frowning: But I still could use a lil assiastance…:o