How To Connect my DVD recorder to my TV? (Sony Bravia KDL-26N4000)

vbimport

[qanda]This thread is about the Sony Bravia KDL-26N4000. Click here to see full specs[/qanda]How do I connect my Panasonic DMR ES10 DVD Recorder to my Sony
KDL26V400 LCD

You do not have too many choices in connection.
On your DVD there is Composite(yellow RCA plug) and S-Video(round socket with small pin holes), use that one if the same is on TV. If not you will have to use composite(RCA plug).
In both cases you need to connect audio cables also.

those plugs are plugged in. the DVD player runs but the TV doesn’t switch from regular TV to the video. Is there a button I am missing??

If you want to see a video from DVD, you have to switch to the input on TV where your DVD video is plugged in. Check your TV manual.

On the TV remote you will see a imput button, click that until you can see the dvd then note what input it is on or else look at the input connections on your tv to see which input you have the recorder hooked up to then with the input button click until you reach that input, if all else fails read the manual like CD said

Katie2, please do not post the same question more than once, this is called crossposting and against forum rules.

I will close this one and leave your own thread open here:

Please respect MyCE by respecting our rules