How to combine Movies/slideshows on one DVD

I have spent a considerable amount of time going through old photos and home movies and created 25 separate Nero Vision documents. What I want to do is combine these, in order, on one DVD that I can view on pc or a dvd player.
I cannot see how to create one “super movie” from these items. I can burn each short individual movie to a dvd but this is not worth doing. I have burned a couple of the items as nero disk images and tried to use nero recode but having added the two disc image files, the next button does not work…
Hopefully other people have wanted to do soething similar and there is a fairly easy solution that I have overlooked.
I have Nero 6…
Fingers crossed that there is a solution.
thanks
Haffy

Try DVD Pixplay just do a Google it is good.

Thanks for this. I have successfully produced indicvidual slideshows and movies. Problem is that I am now looking to produce 1 dvd that comprises the 25 separate nero projects. It appears that I need a way of converting nero disc image files (which can be individually burned to a dvd) to a nero digital file so that i can combine them to make a movie via nero. Assistance would be most appreciated.
thanks
Haffy

Have managed to find a workaround>
Burned each project to re-writeable dvd,
Extracted each VTS-01-01 file from dvd and saved to hard drive (asigning unique no instead of last 01 to each.
Used Nero vision express to make movie from the 25 files created above, set chapters etc and burned to DVD!
Phew…

:slight_smile: Phew…