How to change VOB file's aspect ratio

vbimport

Hi friends.
i have prob with vob aspect ratio.i want to make my own menu with Dvd lab.i import some vob files to assets window but there is error message shows.the message is wrong aspect ratio.the file which i import its ratio is 720x352. now i want to convert my file as 780x480.please help me how to do this. thank you

hi friends

Hi friends.
i have prob with vob aspect ratio.i want to make my own menu with Dvd lab.i import some vob files to assets window but there is error message shows.the message is wrong aspect ratio.the file which i import its ratio is 720x352. now i want to convert my file as 780x480.please help me how to do this. thank you

720 x 352 is an odd size and not one of the supported resolutions in dvd-video specifications. This would have to be reencoded.

DVDLab will not do this unless you have Lab Pro ES version, as it contains an mpeg2 encoder.

You can use AVStoDVD to encode it to 720 x 480. You can even change the output to elementary streams that you can import into DVDLab. Look in the options in AVStoDVD.