How to burn?

How to burn 8gb disc with what software without any problem?

How to shrink that 8 gb to normal 4.3gb size?

thanks in advance

Skip.

To burn 8GB to DL disk use Imgburn, http://www.imgburn.com/.

To shrink 8GB to fit on SL disk use DVDShrink which you can find in the download section here at CDFreaks. Then use Imgburn to burn the disk.

Or if a lot of compression is necessary to make it fit on a SL disc, use Dvd Rebuilder then burn the final product with Imgburn.

[QUOTE=rainbal;2217166]How to burn 8gb disc with what software without any problem?

How to shrink that 8 gb to normal 4.3gb size?

thanks in advance[/QUOTE]

If the 8G is a movie dvd reducing it you will loose quality somewhere along the line if your keep all the menu as the original. It’s best to keep it DVD9 to DVD9 and or DVD to DVD5. If you want the best quality that is the only way to go. From what I read users use DVDRebuilder but I use CloneDVD and it has worked well for me.

[QUOTE=coolcolors;2217502]If the 8G is a movie dvd reducing it you will loose quality somewhere along the line if your keep all the menu as the original. It’s best to keep it DVD9 to DVD9 and or DVD to DVD5. If you want the best quality that is the only way to go. From what I read users use DVDRebuilder but I use CloneDVD and it has worked well for me.[/QUOTE]

Doesn’t the disc have to be decrypted to use Rebuilder?

[QUOTE=durkinjt;2217509]Doesn’t the disc have to be decrypted to use Rebuilder?[/QUOTE]

I don’t get what your trying to say with that statement when the OP hasn’t mentioned about the protection or not?? I am going on the OP second statements if you want to address the OP please do so.

[QUOTE=coolcolors;2217719]I don’t get what your trying to say with that statement when the OP hasn’t mentioned about the protection or not?? I am going on the OP second statements if you want to address the OP please do so.[/QUOTE]Was a question not a ststement.

[QUOTE=durkinjt;2217509]Doesn’t the disc have to be decrypted to use Rebuilder?[/QUOTE]

yes and also for clonedvd