How to burn [ VTS_01_1] files etc

Hi fellas, new to this forum.

I’ve been burning movies to rewritable DVD’s but they’ve all been .Avi’s or Mp4 files and the like.
They’re only like 1.5 to 2 GB in size.
(I have no problems making beautiful copies) want to make that clear.

But
when i go to higher sized files like 4GB and up, the files seem to be like:
VTS_01_1, VTS_01_2, VTS_01_3, etc…etc.

I use ConvertXtoDVD 4 and it does every burn perfectly, but i don’t know how to burn these files, i tried the first one thinking program would know what to do, and perhaps burn the rest but it doesn’t…
Can someone help me with this?
Thanks so much for any help!
:a

[QUOTE=Gravefiller;2566007]Hi fellas, new to this forum.

I’ve been burning movies to rewritable DVD’s but they’ve all been .[B]Avi’s or Mp4 f[/B]iles and the like.
They’re only like 1.5 to 2 GB in size.
(I have no problems making beautiful copies) want to make that clear.
[B]
But [/B]when i go to higher sized files like [B]4GB and up[/B], the files seem to be like:
VTS_01_1, VTS_01_2, VTS_01_3, etc…etc.

[B]I [/B]use[B] ConvertXtoDVD 4 [/B] and it does every[B] burn perfectly[/B], but i don’t know how to burn these files, i tried the first one thinking program would know what to do, and perhaps burn the rest but it doesn’t…
:a
[/QUOTE]

What your asking doesn’t make sense…why don’t you have those VTS files as avi or mp4 as you used the first time but it sounds like you only copied the files from the disc and not in the same fomat you worked with before? Do you not have the source disc now?? If you using convertX to go to DVD and you had the DVD what your doing doesn’t in itself make sense either. You have the DVD but want to make a DVD if so you should use something like DVDfab or CloneCD or CloneDVD to make a duplicate of the source DVD. Also RW DVD are not the best to use for burning as well. Do you not have the source media or something?

I use ConvertXtoDVD 4 [B]and it does every burn perfectly, but i don’t know how to burn these files[/B], i tried the first one thinking program would know what to do, and perhaps burn the rest but it doesn’t…

Kinda of a contradiction, you think!..
In settings->burning tab-> tick ‘Burn result to DVD’ make sure you have a blank disc in drive and burn away…The " VTS_01_1, VTS_01_2, VTS_01_3, etc…etc are the files in the completed DVD’s VIDEO_TS folder…
http://www.videohelp.com/dvd

Too little information to give a good answer.
If you made a copy of the disc you should have an AUDIO_TS folder that’s empty & a VIDEO_TS folder that has .ifo ,.bup , & .vob files inside.
I don’t have ConvertXtoDVD but most burning software I have used you can either select to DVD “name” folder or the VIDEO_TS folder as the source & then “burn” .
If you have ripped full size DVD 9 then you will need to compress to single layer size if your DVD RW is SL.
Most likely it is SL. Maybe someone will post if DVD RW DL’s are available & how well they work . You drive would also need the capability to burn that type disc.
So if you have a 8GB rip then it’s not going to fit on a SL disc.

[QUOTE=coolcolors;2566071]What your asking doesn’t make sense…why don’t you have those VTS files as avi or mp4 as you used the first time but it sounds like you only copied the files from the disc and not in the same fomat you worked with before? Do you not have the source disc now?? If you using convertX to go to DVD and you had the DVD what your doing doesn’t in itself make sense either. You have the DVD but want to make a DVD if so you should use something like DVDfab or CloneCD or CloneDVD to make a duplicate of the source DVD. Also RW DVD are not the best to use for burning as well. Do you not have the source media or something?[/QUOTE]
No, i download the files from bittorrent, if i were making a copy of a dvd, i would use a banned copy of DVD X Copy, which is the only program that burns a true 1 to 1 copy of a disc.
These are downloaded from Btjunkie.org, and most of the time their .avi or mp4 files 1 file…
But it’s ok, i just figured it out…
I dragged all of them into VSO convertxtodvd 4 and it burned em ok…
Thanks for the help tho…

[QUOTE=Gravefiller;2566226]No, i download the files from bittorrent, if i were making a copy of a dvd, i would use a banned copy of DVD X Copy, which is the only program that burns a true 1 to 1 copy of a disc.
These are downloaded from Btjunkie.org, and most of the time their .avi or mp4 files 1 file…
But it’s ok, i just figured it out…
I dragged all of them into VSO convertxtodvd 4 and it burned em ok…
Thanks for the help tho…[/QUOTE]

huh…that program is worthless in my mind like that will get past the copy protection…let alone make a 1 to 1 copy. Better here’s something go buy the DVD and then do what ever you like with it and then we can help you.