How to burn PS 2 game?

I’m fairly new to this…I want to burn copies of my legally purchased PS 2 games. I used the Gamejack demo to rip the file, now what do I do? The program’s help files don’t say…I know how to get a “bootdisk” and do the “swapping” thing; I’ve alos tried CDRWIN with no success. How do I burn the Game Jack image file to a blank DVD-R for use in my PS2? :confused:

Originally posted by neeboy
I’m fairly new to this…I want to burn copies of my legally purchased PS 2 games. I used the Gamejack demo to rip the file, now what do I do? The program’s help files don’t say…I know how to get a “bootdisk” and do the “swapping” thing; I’ve alos tried CDRWIN with no success. How do I burn the Game Jack image file to a blank DVD-R for use in my PS2? :confused:

The best way to brun ps2 is in the toater.You can even do 2 at a time in mine.LOL

Originally posted by yeh-its-me
The best way to brun ps2 is in the toater.You can even do 2 at a time in mine.LOL
First post and you can’t answer the question?

@neeboy If you can’t follow the Manual of one program then try another program. You can try nero and alcohol 120% among others.