How to burn multiple DVD's at the same time

Hey, I am trying to find more information on how to burn multiple DVD’s at the same time using 4 DVD burners. Is it possible to hook up 4 DVD burners to my computer. I’m guessing I can use the two IDE slots for 2 DVD burners each…will that work? Is there a special program that allows me to burn all 4 DVD’s at the same time?

Thank You

You could just buy a duplicator there cheap enough and have the controller card required [B]‘Google’ DVD Controller Card[/B]

Is there a way to actually burn 4 DVD’s at the same time in the computer? Each burning from a different drive?

[Quote=]Is there a way to actually burn 4 DVD’s at the same time in the computer? Each burning from a different drive? [/Quote]
Yes there is! You can use a program like [B] DiscJuggler [/B] and it can handle burning with 4 burners at the same time. :slight_smile:

Perfect

Is there a way to actually burn 4 DVD’s at the same time in the computer? Each burning from a different drive?
IMGBurn will burn in a “queue”, meaning one after the other, from different drives, but I don’t believe it will burn four simultaneously.

regards, katzz:)

You can of coarse have two instances of Imgburn running to perform that task, but I find it better to burn separately than all at once.