How to burn movie from DVDFAB

PLEASE HELP!!! I AM NEW TO THE DVDFAB DECRYPTER I PURCHASED THE GOLD AND I CANNOT FIGURE HOW TO BURN THE MOVIE TO A DISC. I HAVE NERO AND WHEN I BURN THE MOVIE I SAVE IT TO MY COMPUTER. I CAN GO AND RETRIEVE THE MOVIE AND PLAY IT FROM THE COMPUTER BUT I CAN’T BURN ITON TO A DISC. SOMEONE PLEASE HELP THIS NEWBIE. THANK YOU IN ADVANCE FOR ALL YOUR HELP!!! :sad:

Hi troe001 and welcome to the forum :smiley:
1.) Open DVDFab Gold
2.) Put the DVD movie you are going to make a backup copy of into your DVD drive, the movie title will appear in the source drop down window
3.) In the target drop down window chose the location of your DVD Writer that will be used to do the burning of the disc
4.) At the bottom of the screen choose the size of the blank medics disc you will be using for the backup in the drop down window with the word Quality next to it, DVD5=compression and DVD9=no compression
5.) Depending on if you have one or two DVD Writers hooked to your computer,
a.) If you only have one DVD Writer connected to your computer then you will have to wait until the program has finished the copying process to your hard drive and then you will be asked to insert a blank media disc into the drive,
b.) If you have two DVD Writers connected to your computer put in the original disc into one of the DVD drives(making sure this drive is selected as the Source),
And put a blank media disc into your other DVD drive(making sure this drive is selected as the Target),
After the program reads and copies the movie from the DVD Drive that contains the original DVD disc the program will then start the burning process to the DVD Drive containing the blank media disc
6.) Click the start button at the lower right corner to start the process

May want to change to these settins in common settings
Write Speed…4x or 8x
Write Type of DVD-R Media…SAO Writing
DVD Writable Media (DVD-5) Size…4464 (use customize in drop down )
Set Booktype to DVD-ROM…(put a check in the small box)

Yea what he said, but Doesn’t DVDFab Gold have a instant copy option or is that just DVDFAB Express?

And whats with all the caps? Some one forget to turn of Caps lock? :bigsmile: