How to burn insanity

vbimport

I have dvdnext copy ultimate edition. try to burn the dvd and it says to much data. When I try to burn just the movie it only burns about 10 mins. Does anyone know how to burb these

@coolcolors: if you look around this MyCE forum once in a while you will see a specific support area for ‘DVD neXt COPY’, in which one of our long-standing members is an official representative of the company. It is not necessary to make disparaging remarks about a company’s provenance, or to immediately recommend another program; just simply report the post that needs moving.

@corrina: thread moved to the correct ‘DVD neXt’ support forum.

@corrina : What version number are you using? Click about to see that information. What brand of blank media are you using?

@coolcolors : imkidd57 stated well enough and it was uncalled for to state that DNC doesn’t care there is email support and then the sub-forum here along with a forum I run for this software as well there is numerous of sources to get the help needed.

[QUOTE=imkidd57;2499788]@coolcolors: if you look around this MyCE forum once in a while you will see a specific support area for ‘DVD neXt COPY’, in which one of our long-standing members is an official representative of the company. It is not necessary to make disparaging remarks about a company’s provenance, or to immediately recommend another program; just simply report the post that needs moving.
[/QUOTE]

I quite agree. :iagree:

IMO that post serves no useful purpose in here and may only stir things up unnecessarily so post deleted.

[B]Wombler[/B]