How to burn .IMG

Burn IMG, Halp :\
I have a nice file wating to burn up, but, he is an IMG file. so , i serch the internet for halp how to burn it , hours. Still nothing :\
I serch all over you form , there is IMG–> DVD burn. img with other files like CSS and so on.
i tray MagicISO,Nero,CloneCD but they CANT burn .img!

what to do ? how do i burn an IMG file to a CD ?

Use DVD Decryptor, it’s 100% free. :iagree:
Use the ISO->write mode and select the .img file.

You can also use CloneCD, UltraISO or MagicISO.

Using the same application the .img file was made with.

Originally posted by BoSkin
Using the same application the .img file was made with.

What if it’s a .img file he got off of someone that contains non copyrighted material such as home videos and/or pictures and/or powerpoint shows or something? Therefore he did not create the image file now did he and may not know how to burn it.

:wink:

am… first. yes. i dont know how this IMG was created.
second its not a DVD, but just a normal CD.
And as i sad before, i try CloneCD & MagicISO
but they supporting only ISO files, and not IMG :-\

Originally posted by Ssseth

What if it’s a .img file he got off of someone.
Therefore he did not create the image file now did he and may not know how to burn it.

Let him ask that some1, i.e. the owner of the file.

Let him ask that some1, i.e. the owner of the file.

What if it’s some random .img file from a p2p group that has some cool non-copyrighted powerpoint presentations or something to that effect.

He may not be able to contact the creator.

Ssseth,

beat it. I mean it ! If you just wanna run your mouth, then go do it somewhere else.

You know exactly what this all about. It won’t take long before this thread’s closed.

it was on P2P , and i cant know how the disk was created.
but still , He is 1 file - .IMG , without any Cue ,Ccd and those stuff.
hoping for answer

[B]Ssseth,

beat it. I mean it ! If you just wanna run your mouth, then go do it somewhere else.

You know exactly what this all about. It won’t take long before this thread’s closed. [/B]

Last time I checked you don’t have a moderator title under your name. If a mod find this inapropriate then he/she will say so. Don’t try and bully me please, it’s not appreciated. Everything I’ve said thus far is totally legitimate no matter what you say.

@ Kipi, I’ve already answered your question. The programs I listed should work. If you need mroe detailed information post a specific question regarding a specific application in a software area of CD Freaks.

Originally posted by Kipi

it was on P2P , and i cant know how the disk was created.

Kipi, would you please read the forum rules

Requests for downloads of anything that is not freeware, shareware, trial versions or copyright-free material (hence, no ISOs, Warez or MP3s that are protected by copyright). Any references to such activities will also lead to deletion of the topic;

I already agreed that the above method is only for legal non-copyrighted material.
I myself have once downloaded a .iso image of a large collection of top shareware/freeware programs a few years back. There is absolutly nothing wrong with that.

If a Mod thinks I am wrong then I will appologize to him/her in advance right now.

im not doing something elegel is youre site, i just told you its was on P2p so i cant know how this file was created… but i font someting:

This application comes in DVD Format. If you can’t burn DVDs, just mount the iso with daemon tools, you can still archive the rars on a CD as the iso compressed itself quite well (1500Mb => 600Mb not bad heh)

now… i realy dont understand anything he sad, but i hope u do :slight_smile:

This is the most ridiculous post I read for ages! Kipi you are still going on when your question has been answered. As Ssseth pointed out you can write *.img files with dvd decryptor - it doesn’t matter if you are using a cd or dvd.

i use - DAEMON Tools !
its working !!

This is easyer than you think !
Simply rename *.img to *.iso and burn with Nero.
Works like a dream.

Enjoy

Emanon

:disagree: DONT~!! i mean Don’t rename it ,IT WONT WORK~!! :a
wasted my CDR… :sad:

Yes some of us work harder than kipi and telling someone to use another program other than nero is substandard to these forums. Honor those before you and give us an answer for the trick to using with nero. I have this same problem and simply renaming to .iso returns unknown file format or something to that effect. Looks like this has never been made public and if we get an answer here then I will restate it in another thread. That thread will rise to the top of burn .img dvd format with nero search on google and cdfreaks will get more hits and advertise more cd burning app popups that will make more money for all and BoSkin dont forget the golden rule: HE WHO HAS THE GOLD RULES!!!

Have a nice day.

I hope it had an happy ending.

It must have as the date of that post is Feb 2004 :slight_smile:

This threads had a double rising from the dead :smiley: .