How to burn images to disc to show on TV

vbimport

I no longer have Nero Ahead on my computer as it started to malfunction. I just downloaded Cheetah, which looks good, but as a Newbie I cannot pick out which project corresponds to one of the 4 options on Nero.
I want to burn photographs from my pc onto a disc that can shown on TV. I can show an ordinary disc copy of photographs on our TV but it only gives a slideshow, and as I am giving a talk, I would like to control how long the pic is on the screen
Which burning option should I use with Cheetah
I would be very grateful for your help.

Hugh

[QUOTE=hugh2;2524200]I no longer have Nero Ahead on my computer as it started to malfunction. I just downloaded Cheetah, which looks good, but as a Newbie I cannot pick out which project corresponds to one of the 4 options on Nero.
I want to burn photographs from my pc onto a disc that can shown on TV. I can show an ordinary disc copy of photographs on our TV but it only gives a slideshow, and as I am giving a talk, I would like to control how long the pic is on the screen
Which burning option should I use with Cheetah
I would be very grateful for your help.

The options that are not picture orientated in Cheetah, I have left out. The others are:
Data disc, UDF data disc,ISO9660,Video DVD, MPS disc,WMA disc,Burn ISO,ISO viewer,create ISO,Disc image,Burn IMG, Burn bin/cue,Boot CD/DVD and Copy a disc.

Welcome to the forum hugh2 :slight_smile:

Moved your thread over to the ‘Burning Software’ forum.

I’ve never used Cheetah but just burn them as regular data files. If your DVD player supports jpeg, you should be fine.

Hi Whappo, I’ll get some disc tomorrow and try that.

Thanks

Hugh