How to burn DVD that has only high quality audio in VIDEO_TS directory?

vbimport

How to burn DVD that has only high quality audio in VIDEO_TS directory?

Hi everyone!

I have Richie Hawtin DE9 Transitions DVD which has few video clips and what’s important it also has 96 minute mixed audio track in 5.1 Dolby Surroud Sound.

My question is: how can I make a DVD which will only have high quality audio file/files?

Thanks.

I can’t remember exactly what they are, but there have been recommendations and guidelines posted in the forums at www.videohelp.com.
I remember reading it, but I can’t remember when and the exact forum. You can try a search in the forums on that site.

Hmmm - I recall seeing this myself too - If I am not mistaken there is a program called Audio DVD maker (not to confuse with the DVD-Audio format / AUDIO_TS which is not supported by most dvd players) the audio dvd maker allows you to create a DVD compliant disc with audio tracks, since it is part of the DVD Video specs as well, and to do this adds a null video track or some video or some still pictures and a menu. Your audio files can be any of the formats supported by the specifications including LPCM, AC3, etc. For multi-channel you would use AC3 files. You will find reference to such a program on that website, just look for audio dvd maker.

You will also find that there are limited software choices for encoding video, which also support digital dolby 5.1 and/or surround sound. Most of the mid level or better editing/encoding softwares should have support, and most of those come with authoring software which supports the quality audio as well.