How to burn DVD+R DL?

vbimport

Is there a guide somewhere for burning DVD+R DL media? I have a BenQ DW1620 Pro and I typically use the following software; DVD Decrypter 3.5.2.0, DVD Shrink 3.2.0.15, and Nero 6.8. Thanks.

If you’re using dual layer media to copy a movie, it’s about as simple as you can get. Just rip with Dvd Decrypter in Iso mode and then write the Iso image with Decrypter. That’s all there is to it. :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=philamber;901003]If you’re using dual layer media to copy a movie, it’s about as simple as you can get. Just rip with Dvd Decrypter in Iso mode and then write the Iso image with Decrypter. That’s all there is to it. :)[/QUOTE]

I’ve been trying to make a copy of a purchased Yoga DVD+R DL with much frustration! I downloaded both Decrypter & DVD Shrink. I chose to use DVD Shrink because the instructions for Decrypter state that if the disc you are ripping from has 2 layers, then you can’t burn the ISO since DVD blanks have only one layer. Am I misunderstanding something because I would really prefer to use Decrypter, if I can. I tried DVD Shrink (twice),with bad luck. The 1st time, the back-up looked great but had no sound. The 2nd time, the entire back-up was blank. The problem is, likely, my ineptness but I can’t figure what I might be doing wrong. Please advise. Thanks.