How to burn custom mp3 cd to disc and maintain the id3 track order using NERO

i am using nero 7 to burn all my music cd’s , and i have just got a new car which has mp3 capabilities , and i know how to use it well and get all the info displayed in the car stereo , but the problem i am have is finding out how do i burn the tracks i want to mp3 cd in the track order i have arranged them in when i made the id3 tags for all 20 songs on 1 disc.

when nero burns them they just import into alphabetical order or name order or date order , i want to burn them in the correct track order i have assigned them in.

nero mixes them all up in its own predetermined order. theres no track order TAB in nero to do it that way , that i can see.

example below how i want them burn .

Track Artist Title
1 Michael Jackson Remember the time DJ Fab mix
2 Michael Jackson Blood on the dance floor Short cut mix
3 Michael Jackson Scream K.O. Short mix
4 Michael Jackson One more chance Paul oakenfold urban mix
5 Michael Jackson MJ Blood on the Dance Floor Medley
6 Michael Jackson startin somethin Ravenscrofts dance mix
7 Michael Jackson Who is it Damned mysteries do remain mix
8 Michael Jackson Thriller DJ Antonior original long mix
9 Michael Jackson The way you make me Feel synthesizer mix
10 Michael Jackson Is it scary Eddie’s love mix radio edit
11 Michael Jackson They don’t care Ceyload mario mix
12 Michael Jackson Black Or white Hard groove mix
13 Michael Jackson 2 Bad Radio edit
14 Michael Jackson MJ Medley Ultimix
15 Michael Jackson Beat it Moby’s sub mix
16 Michael Jackson Give in to me Streetwalker mix
17 Michael Jackson Man in the mirror Briggsy’s 2003 mix
18 Michael Jackson Jam more than Enuff mix
19 Michael Jackson Invincible DJ NRG & DJ Gin megamix
20 Michael Jackson Billie jean Four on the floor mix

when nero burns them they just import into alphabetical order or name order or date order , i want to burn them in the correct track order i have assigned them in.

Actually that’s standard for data CDs. You’ll have to pre-pend 001, 002, 003, etc. to keep them in alphabetical order. I use WinAmp and a plug-in called ‘Playlist Unpacker’ to automate that process.

thanks dude ,

i found out how to do it through nero without changing the file name at all .
It took me a fair few goes but now i can import the tracks in the track listing order that the id3 tag says they are in .

How’s that work? Didn’t know NERO had it in it.

[QUOTE=olyteddy;2456512]How’s that work? Didn’t know NERO had it in it.[/QUOTE]

all i do is simply highlight all the songs i want to add into nero from the folder they are in , by the way, they are in the order i want them in as well in my folder . so all i do is highlight them control A , then drag them into nero by selecting the first file in the list from my highlighted selection , and they import into nero in the correct track order .
then burn to cd and they stay in the order that u imported them to . it works perfectly on my pc .