How to burn cds without a pause

vbimport

i want to burn cds while one song playing and ending and another song comes in and play

Welcome to MyCE (formerly known as “CDFreaks”)

You want to make CDs that play music without breaks…for a normal CD player or your car…is that what you mean?

You can do this easily in Nero…use the Make Audio CD option (this opens the program “Nero Express”. Check the box “No pause between tracks”, and voilà !

Let us know if that is what you are looking for.
:cool:

[QUOTE=treyday;2524992]i want to burn cds while one song playing and ending and another song comes in and play[/QUOTE]

Sounds to me, like you want a fade in fade out effect…But I’ve been wrong in the past, and if wrong, this certainly won’t be the last…:wink:

Else s/he wants a gapless CD…See deanimator’s “No pause between tracks” using Ner0, voila, I guess!..Or burrrn…:cool:

You might not be able to do it if your source files are compressed. Compressed files sometimes pad the end of a song with silence to complete the last block. If that’s the case, open them in Audacity, trim the silence and save them as .WAV. Author the CD from the .WAVs and you should have no gaps.

As Olyteddy says…getting your tracks into Audacity and doing some fancy editing (carefully overlapping and fade-in or out), and saving the result as a single long wav will produce the result you may be looking for.

I think we need more info from you: what are your source files…what format are they in, and how do you plan to play them back (MP3, audio CD, on a computer, dedicated player, MP3 player)…???