How to burn AVI movie files on to DVD

vbimport

Im am trying for burn for instance Transformers 2 from an AVI file 1.36GB Length 02:29:52 onto a Memorex RW 4X4.7

Im trying to burn for instance Transformers2 AVI file 1.36GB Length 02:29:52 onto a Memorex DVD RW-4X- 4.7GB-120 minutes. Is this even possible? Is there away to compress the AVI file to fit? If not how would I got about putting the movie on 2 disc?
Im using Free Studio 4.3.6.79 Video to Dvd Converter

gb

I am not aware of any sites that offer Transformers 2 as a legal download to own, especially not in avi format. Amazon Unbox offers it as a rental only.

If you wish to tell us your source, [B]and it is a legal one, where you have purchased this movie[/B], then we can help.

Otherwise, please review the rules of the forum concerning copyright protected materials before posting again.

Im trying to burn for instance an AVI file 1.36GB Length 02:29:52 onto a Memorex DVD RW-4X- 4.7GB-120 minutes. Is this even possible? Is there away to compress the AVI file to fit? If not how would I got about putting the movie on 2 disc?
Im using Free Studio 4.3.6.79 Video to Dvd Converter

Try (removed). You can set the target size to a single sided DVD. And please don’t crosspost.

I’ve merged your two threads and am still waiting for clarification of where you obtained Transformers 2 legally in avi format.

If none is forthcoming, then this thread is destined to be closed.