How to burn and merge kotor2

I'd really like to know how do u copy this game and secondly how can i put the 4 cds into one dvd so i dont need to keep changing discs whlst playing or installing.

I have a pioneer 108 dvd burner and a nec burner on my dell laptop inpiron700m

if someone can point me in the right direction i’d appreciate it.

First off plz dont use that font/style, I find it very hard to read and im sure others will aswell. Try scanner the game disk with A-Ray and post back what you get.

\\VH////
:slight_smile:

:iagree:

i don’t think this works without the use of a (illegal!!!) crack… since you cannot copy a copy protection from cd’s to a dvd (neither software nor hardware does support this)…

Hi frozen_sage,

Firstly ill apologize for the 2 above members. You can make an image of each disc, and then burn them to DVD. Then mount them onto a virtual drive from the DVD. Im guessing that this title is SafeDisc 4, so you should be OK with Alcohol 120%.

Good luck.

er… why me? I was just saying bout his chose of text. I helped by asking him to scan the game with aray, cos I dont know what protection it uses.

\\VH////
:confused:

:confused:

hm, i wonder if this is really what he did mean… so, he’d still have to change “virtual-discs” - and of course, if he would want to do emulation, he wouldn’t have to ask for a dvd, because images also run fine from the hdd…

The method I posted is widely known so you should of really posted it.

@merther02
Yes i know that way but (a) he asked how to copy it, so knowing what portection it is using is needed and (b) he wanted know how to merge the cd’s a dvd not use a VD.

\\VH////
:o

merther, I like your location.
My copy of KOTOR2 has Securom 5 + Securom’s famous emulation detection (none of their &*^(& business whether or not I’m emulating DVD drives!)

I think Frozen wants to be able to drop one DVD into the drive and be able to play the whole thing from disk without interruption. That ain’t gonna happen, like you said, you’d have to keep changing out virtual images, and that ain’t worth it.

Frozen, install the game to the hard drive, copy an image (SecuROM new 4.x/5.x with Alcohol 1.9.2.1705), mount it on a virtual drive.

Then see Kill SecuROM Emulation Detection for how to get by the rest.

On second thought, if you’re plumb out of hard drive space, it might be worth it. Just image all 4 discs (2, 3 and 4 have no protection) and use DeepBurner to burn all the resulting files to a DVD. Then you can go back and forth by changing the images back and forth in your emulator.

FIRST OF ALL…PLEASE PUT MORE FUCKING SPACES IN YOUR TEXT!!! I CAN JUST ABOUT READ IT IF I TRY HARD ENOUGH, AND I REALLY HATE READING THE WRITINGS OF RETARDS.

if you want to put all the 4cds into ONE dvd, just stack them in your dvd rom drive, and shut the drive door.

Hi i’m a newbie here but with kotor 2 after you have installed the game you only need disc 1 in drive to play, there is no cd swapping