How to burn an ISO file onto a DVD?

vbimport

Hey Guy’s I’m new to the Forums. please excuse my lack of knowledge on the following question that I have. that’s why I’m here, to gain knowledge. and let me thank you guy’s in advance if you can help me [ Excaliber61 ].

The question that I have is: I have an ISO file that I need to burn onto a DVD. the ISO file is 4.37 gigabytes. I am trying to use 1-click dvd copy but it is not recognizing the file inside the folder that it is in, or should I say when browsing for the file. it is only showing the folder that the iso file is in.but the file is not being shown when I double click the containig folder. I’m thinking that maybe I need to convert the file before it can be burnt to a DVD?

ImgBurn (freeware) will burn the ISO to DVD for you nicely :slight_smile:

Welcome to CDF’s:

There is the only one great .iso app in the world as we know it. It’s called ImgBurn. It’s free.

If it works like you want it to donate to LUK!. Same author as DVD Decrypter.

Edit:
Dang Lin beat me to it.

xcaliber61 ;I would use ImgBurn too .If you search there are plenty of how to’s on the forum for ImgBurn.

Thank you [ Arachne ]. I downloaded ImgBurn and was able to burn my DVD. you people are to cool. p.s. thanks for the quick responce also.

signed: [ Excalliber61

[quote=Bob;2042580]Welcome to CDF’s:

There is the only one great .iso app in the world as we know it. It’s called ImgBurn. It’s free.

If it works like you want it to donate to LUK!. Same author as DVD Decrypter.

Edit:
Dang Lin beat me to it.[/quote]

Thank you[ Bob]. I was able to download ImgBurn. and was able to burn my DVD. You people are great. P.S. thanks for the quick response.

signed: Exaliber61