How to burn 7.73GB DVD files (vob, ifo, etc) to a DVD

Hi, I have downloaded a VIDEO_TS file that has a number of files totaling to 7.73GB. How can I burn this to a DVD or more correctly is it possible to have them in one DVD or do I need 2 DVDs or a Dual Layer DVD? Which files have to be recorded in both DVDs or both sides of DL DVD?

Thank you

Assuming this is a legal download, we can help.

You’ll be best off by burning this to a double layer dvd. The only reliable brand of +R DL media that is widely available is sold under the Verbatim brand. This cannot be stressed enough. Do [B]not [/B]buy any other DL media locally.

Follow this guide for burning dvd video to a DL disk using ImgBurn: http://forum.imgburn.com/index.php?showtopic=1780
ImgBurn is free to download and use.

thnks for your prompt response! I will try your suggestion and let u know if everything was ok!

The solution was successful! I did burn the files and the DVD is playing well except for a small file which was - probably - downloaded corrupted. I got an error sign when the ImgBurn was verifying the disk.

Thank you again.

[QUOTE=peat35;2312165]The solution was successful![/QUOTE] Good to hear. If you have mastered this and could accept slightly lower movie quality it’s time to step in to the next phase:

Next phase in the wonderful adventures of dvd writing is to shrink the data to standard capacity dvd writables (which is 4.5 gigabytes).

[QUOTE=Mr. Belvedere;2312175]Good to hear. If you have mastered this and could accept slightly lower movie quality it’s time to step in to the next phase:

Next phase in the wonderful adventures of dvd writing is to shrink the data to standard capacity dvd writables (which is 4.5 gigabytes).[/QUOTE]

Thanks, but I will stick to the best quality!

Thanks again for your prompt an reliable support