How to burn 4 GB file over multiple CDRs

I’m sure this question has been asked before but i can’t seem to have any luck finding information on this topic.

I have a 3.7 GB ISO file (it’s a PC game) that i want to burn accross multiple CDRs. (700mb discs). How do i go about burning such a large file accross so many CDRs ? I have tried eveything I can think of and can’t find any usefull information that is helpful. Any suggestions would be appreciated. I have nero version 6 ultra and Alcohol 120%.

Are you going to try to play the game from multiple CD-R discs? I don’t think that’s going to fly.

But if you just want to put it on CD-R for “transport” then you might want to look into a util called filechopper32 which can chop up big files into smaller ones. But you will have to reconstruct before anything useful can be done with the ISO.

I wonder if that program is like HJ Split… Anyways, i will try that program out. Thanks for your help> :slight_smile:

almost any modern archiving program has some type of file splitting capability, such as winrar.