Ok I just successfully backed up Neverwinter Nights, here are the steps.
OS: Windows XP
CD-RW: LG 8320b
Clone CD: Version 126.96.36.199
- Make sure you have the most recient version of Clone CD. Version 188.8.131.52
- Download and install the Clone CD profiles.
- Make sure Clone CD Tray is running and â€˜Hide CDR Mediaâ€™ is not checked.
- If â€˜Hide CDR Mediaâ€™ is grayed out then change your location to Canada (English) in your Regional Setting from the Control Panel.
- Stick in your Neverwinter Nights CD and read it using the â€œProtect CD Readâ€ profile.
- When finished reading, remove the Neverwinter Nights CD and stick in a CDR (I used a CDRW).
- Write the CD Using the â€˜SecuRomâ€™ profile.
- If you plan to used your CDR to run the game (I do), you will need to enable â€˜Hide CDR Mediaâ€™ before you insert the CD as the game checks this.