How to back-up movie United 93?

vbimport

I was trying to make a back-up of the movie United 93 with no luck at all. I’ve tried 1ClickDVDCopy, AnyDVD, DVDCloner, DVDFAB, CloneDVD2, RipIt4Me, DVDDecryptor, and ShrinkDVD.

It appears that when I get to about 61% complete during the reading stage I get bad sector errors.

Can anyone here shed some light on this for me?

Thanks.

Is the disc scratched or dirty?
At least two of those apps should have no problem with it.

[quote=fretman;2080041]I was trying to make a back-up of the movie United 93 with no luck at all. I’ve tried 1ClickDVDCopy, AnyDVD, DVDCloner, DVDFAB, CloneDVD2, RipIt4Me, DVDDecryptor, and ShrinkDVD.

It appears that when I get to about 61% complete during the reading stage I get bad sector errors.

Can anyone here shed some light on this for me?

Thanks.[/quote]
It has to be a defective pressing, even though the disc plays okay does not mean it will backup correctly. Try another disc. This disc is not current, it was backed up successfully with all of those programs you mentioned.

[QUOTE=CDuncle;2080084]Is the disc scratched or dirty?
At least two of those apps should have no problem with it.[/QUOTE]

Hmm…good point…never thought about that. However, the disc plays fine. BTW, which two apps worked? Thanks.

[QUOTE=alan1476;2080086]It has to be a defective pressing, even though the disc plays okay does not mean it will backup correctly. Try another disc. This disc is not current, it was backed up successfully with all of those programs you mentioned.[/QUOTE]

OK…I’ll bring the disc back and exchange it for another one. Thanks.