How to back up a Karaoke DVD with both iso9660 and UDF

:confused: Hi.
I have a Karaoke DVD disc. I dont know the karaokeformat on the disc.Its a doublelayer disc with 6,36GB data. There is 3 folder.VIDEO_TS , AUDIO_TS but also KARAOKE. In the karaoke folder there is 3 files. Header.img and list.img and music.img. The size of the music.img is 2,7GB, so when i try to backup the disc in NERO or CloneDVD,it tells that i must use UDF for files bigger than 2GB. If i try to burn it with UDF only,it will not work in the karaokesystem.I tried ISO/UDF as well but i got the same message.
When i check the disc in Nero Info tool,it tells that it is both iso9660 and UDF and something about Opposite track path (OTP).
So please help me to find out how i can backup the disc.

Try Padus DiscJuggler…the best for karaoke discs,as long as your drive is supported…

[QUOTE=paul_sweden;1274824]:confused: Hi.
I have a Karaoke DVD disc. I dont know the karaokeformat on the disc.Its a doublelayer disc with 6,36GB data. There is 3 folder.VIDEO_TS , AUDIO_TS but also KARAOKE. In the karaoke folder there is 3 files. Header.img and list.img and music.img. The size of the music.img is 2,7GB, so when i try to backup the disc in NERO or CloneDVD,it tells that i must use UDF for files bigger than 2GB. If i try to burn it with UDF only,it will not work in the karaokesystem.I tried ISO/UDF as well but i got the same message.
When i check the disc in Nero Info tool,it tells that it is both iso9660 and UDF and something about Opposite track path (OTP).
So please help me to find out how i can backup the disc.[/QUOTE]
Which media player you were using to play the Karaoke DVD disc. Please give me the complete information. Thanks!

[QUOTE=ravindrasinghchauhan;2264308]Which media player you were using to play the Karaoke DVD disc. Please give me the complete information. Thanks![/QUOTE]
Hi Paul
I have a similar DVD, which I got it from a friend who is a professional Karaoke Singer. He uses this DVD in his Karaoke player. Till this day I have not been able to play this DVD. Only the video file plays with few players. I am very fond of singing, if You could pls tell me how to play this DVD with what kind of hardware of software ie. make etc.
Regards
Ravi

[QUOTE=ravindrasinghchauhan;2264308]Which media player you were using to play the Karaoke DVD disc. Please give me the complete information. Thanks![/QUOTE]

sir u got that player that plays dvd which u ask from paul_sweden