How to authenticate TY discs

is there a tool or program that is able to authenticate if discs are genuine or not .I purchased a pack (100) of Taiyo Yudan discs ,as they were reccomended to me .and since I have become aware that there are counterfiet disc being sold , as I want to use these discs largly for archiving photo,s I dont want to use an inferior copy .
I have looked at the packaging and the discs , the packaging has Taiyo Yudan DVD-R47 label ,also the inner packaging has made in Japan sticker .
in the coloured portion of the disc very close to the clear area at the centre are the letters GH000915 , opposite in the same section is 0809(smaller)
in the clear plastic area , I can just make out AK821B702668GH
They were purchased from CVB Media ltd and have an (approved Tanio yudan verified japanese source) sticker on too.

any way to be sure.

[QUOTE=merlinXX;2424668]is there a tool or program that is able to authenticate if discs are genuine or not .[/QUOTE]No there isn’t since that would be impossible without taking other things into consideration that are not part of the data readable by the drive.

in the coloured portion of the disc very close to the clear area at the centre are the letters GH000915
You have genuine Taiyo Yuden 16x DVD-R media. The batch/lot numbers have never been faked to my knowledge.

8x DVD-R: GGxxxxxx
16x DVD-R: GHxxxxxx
8x DVD+R: TGxxxxxx
16x DVD+R: THxxxxxx
where “xxxxxx” is a number

thanks very much , for your fast and very welcome reply.