How to add specific missing files to mini image?

Situation:
I have a cd that its protections seems to be Laserlock, since there is a laserlok folder in the cd containing these files: LASERLOK.IN Laserlok.o10 Laserlok.o11 Laserlok.o12 Laserlok.o13

Then, using Alcohol I have made a 2mb mini image iso of it that works well.

Afterwards, I created a compressed iso (isz) of the full cd image excluding the laserlok folder files.

Question:
How can I modify this 2mb mini image and add this 293mb isz to it and still having a working and shorter image of the disk without the 157mb files in the laserlok folder?

Note:
If it can be done I can have a working image that is about 300mb instead of the actual 770mb image!

Don’t know how to combine your images, but maybe an alternative with an Blindwrite profile also fits your needs.

[BW5]
profilename=laserlock
profiledesc=
default=0
visibility=7
topologyread=0
onreaderror=-1
IsoCreationMode=1
gap_zone_1=[x…y]

For x and y enter first and last sector of your Laserlock range.
Now you can mount the ISO and create a new compressed image of that.

Terramex:

I can see the beginning of the sectors (of the full image) using Isobuster:

LBA     , File Name     , Size (Bytes)
0000277 , \LASERLOK.IN  ,  20,480,000
0259145 , \Laserlok.o10 , 100,000,000
0307974 , \Laserlok.o11 ,  20,000,000
0317740 , \Laserlok.o12 ,  20,000,000
0327506 , \Laserlok.o13 ,   5,000,000

But I don’t know how to calculate the end of sectors and so set the y variable for each of them in your profile for BW.

I tried this BW profile considering my previous sector view info:


[BW5]
profilename=laserlock
profiledesc=
default=0
visibility=7
topologyread=0
onreaderror=-1
IsoCreationMode=1
gap_zone_1=[277..10276]
gap_zone_2=[259145..307973]
gap_zone_3=[307974..317739]
gap_zone_4=[317740..327505]
gap_zone_5=[327506..329947]

And the result was a 644mb iso that however was not right and couldn’t run the application while mounting it.

Sorry, i’m not at home ATM (in hospital, right now in Internet cafe) to make some own tests with a Laserlock title.
Try to use Blindwrite’s native B6T-format instead by completely leaving the “IsoCreationMode” line in the profile.

I deleted the IsoCreationMode line and took the B6T image resulting in a 770mb B6I that is the same size as the working mdf file, but even then it cannot run the application while mounting it.

good luck