How to add audio wave fies at the end of an svcd movie?

Is it possible to add audio files to the end of a svcd disc, so the audio wave files will play when the svcd movie finishes and be played in a standalone cd player? Ifso what software would I use and how would I go about it?
Here’s hoping the Brains Trust out there can help!
Thanks in advance, Davo57.:confused:

Sorry not possible. A SVCD disk has a specific format and is made for Video only. You cant even add another movie to a pre-burnt SVCD either.

One way around it that may work is to merge the audio tracks to the end of the Movies audio track and multiplex them together again and burn.

Sorry not possible. A SVCD disk has a specific format and is made for Video only. You cant even add another movie to a pre-burnt SVCD either.

However, you could “encode” your WAV files to an SVCD Mpeg without any video for each audio track. Then use VCDEasy to load in the first main movie, followed by each mpg audio track and burn out. You could use the Next Chapter button of your remote to jump to the next track, or go back etc. But they will be in MPG format, ir MP2

i believe winoncd6 has nice options for that kind of (s)vcd perhaps you could download a demo and try it.

edit*

this seems to work with vcd …not sure about svcd

Thanks Guys, I will give both options a try!:cool: