HOW-TO 1to3 16xDIY DVD DUPLICATOR -400$

vbimport

I´m designing these machines with the BEST components and fastest speed, I´m willing to write a detailed guide on how to ensamble and where to buy each component (anywhere in US) at the best prices ensuring compatibility, with pictures and everything… but first I would like to know if anyone would at least give me 5bucks over paypal if the guide is good.

The design would be on a 1 to 3 duplicator, applies equally for 1to1, 1to2, 1to4… to 5 to 6 and to 7. Have no experience on more

The price with 3 recorders, 1 reader, controller, case and 80gb is less than $500 and much better than the ones selling from $550 from ebay, MUCH BETTER

Anyone that has installed a card on a pc should be able to finish this quickly and without problems.

I´m not writing this for money, but I really can´t loose time writing for free, if some people voulunteer to throw some bucks I´ll give you this great guide by myself.

bump

I´m not writing this for money, but I really can´t loose time writing for free, if some people voulunteer to throw some bucks I´ll give you this great guide by myself.

I guess nobody here wants to play that game ? - Personally, I really hate “demanded donations”.

Well that’s what you think.

In my opinion you’re wrong, remember that I also have a life and a family to mantain, I just can’t give away my work for free.

Think of it as published book, would you tell it’s a demanded donation?

Does this look like ebay to you? no? exactly

I´m sorry if made you felt bad because of doing business.

My bad.