How the hell did I get here

Hi everyone its not easy to get in this forum is it? or is it just me I’ve had about six attempts to get in with the number passwords they email you now I cant seem to change it to something I can remember,how do I do this? My main quesion is I bought clone dvd 3.6 from ebay now I am getting the message ‘failed to burn the disk please have a try to switch burn engine or create ISO file first then burn with the OEM DVD burn software’. Can anyone tell me what all this means.I had a Cd of clone dvd before which worked for quite a while then all of a sudden it stopped working. Another question then I’ll go I promise how do I find my posts.Thank you.

@ I’me Spartacus,

Welcome to the Forum.

I am totally unaware of any problems gaining access to the CD Freak Forum.

Unfortunately this CD Freak CloneDVD Forum supports the real original Elaborate Bytes/SlySoft CloneDVD software product and not the rip off copycat inferior Clone DVD product marketed by CloneDVD.Net.

The original Elaborate Bytes/SlySoft CloneDVD software product is a far superior product than the rip off copycat inferior Clone DVD product marketed by CloneDVD.Net.

To obtain the real original Elaborate Bytes/SlySoft CloneDVD software product visit SlySoft (http://www.slysoft.com).

Below is a link to the AnyDVD-Clone user tutorial that provides detailed information on the use of AnyDVD-CloneDVD.

http://club.cdfreaks.com/showthread.php?threadid=72022

Best Regards,
bjkg

Hi bjkg this is the second link that you’ve given me that freezes my page when I click on link I get the message ‘error on page’ on my left of my bottom bar is that the task bar or tool bar? I,ll go to slysoft on my other pc.

Been there had it before no good for me I want a working cd of clone dvd 3.6.

I’me Spartacus
Could you rephrase that? What do you mean by “… a working cd of clone dvd 3.6.” Movies are DVD.

And just like bjkg said, there is no support here for the phoney “CloneDVD”. It’s a foreign fake using the same name as the real product. Sorry you got ripped off. Try get your money back. Buy the real CloneDVD.

@ I’me Spartacus,

No one is forcing you to use the real original Elaborate Bytes/SlySoft CloneDVD software product but as stated before the CD Freaks CloneDVD Forum only provides support for the real original Elaborate Bytes/SlySoft CloneDVD software product and not the rip off copycat inferior Clone DVD product marketed by CloneDVD.Net.

If you are having problems with your Clone DVD 3.6 product marketed by CloneDVD.Net suggest you contact them for assistance.

In my posting #2 in this thread I provide information where you can obtain on the real original Elaborate Bytes/SlySoft CloneDVD software product and a detailed AnyDVD-CloneDVD user tutorial.

The links I have provided are good working links and should not be causing any problems viewing them. If appears that you have some type of problem with your browser. Perchance have you checked to ensure that you don’t have any type of spyware installed on your computer that you are unaware of? Suggest obtaining a copy of SpyBot Search & Destroy (http://www.spybot.info).

Best Regards,
bjkg

I’ve already got it. Its not that.